Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here goes nothing....

I have always been so interested in people that keep up with their blogs... and somewhat jealous of their dedication to document everything they do! So, here goes nothing. I dont have any plans of creating this fabulous blog that has tons of "followers" to read what we may be up to. I do however, hope that I can keep up with this, so that down the road I can look back and realize what a wonderful life we are making together. So to all our friends and family from one end of the world to other... here is our blog!

This is the how "The Baethges" all started...

Kevin and I started dating freshman year and soon got our little boy Baxter.....

Senior year, Kevin surprised me with a little Zoe to add to our family....



We graduated from Texas Christian University...



Then moved to Waco, which we ended up loving our new home by the lake.... 




We got engaged....


I graduated with my masters....



Then packed up the kids and moved to San Antonio so Kevin can go to school for dentistry...



Got married on March 13, 2010....



So there you have it. The Baethges! 

Look forward to updating as we continue to create this little life we have together! 


6 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYYAY!!! im so excited you started a blog! woohoo! love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachael! can't wait to hear more. in the past 6 mos or so since i've been blogging, i've really grown to enjoy it... hope you do, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you have a blog now! so cute! email me at ivyruths@gmail.com so i can invite you to read mine! it private due to concerns about therapy clients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on blogging Rachael. Love the pics.
    Aunt M-L

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy you are blogging about your newlywed life now!

    ReplyDelete