Besides being busy with work, Kevin is finally in the process of moving back to Houston. It's great to having him back here and we are just working with some realtors to hopefully find somewhere to live soon!
Between all this craziness Kevin and I have considered taking on the professional role of being wedding crashers! Wedding season is in full bloom and it seems like we have been going to weddings every weekend. Of course, I dont mind!
A couple weeks ago we traveled up to Fort Worth to go to Megh and Ryne's wedding! Kevin and I will take any chance we can get to go back to our old stomping grounds so we stopped by campus of course along the way! They just put in a new frozen yogurt place that is similar to an "orange cup".. which is my obsession!
Before the wedding we hung out around McKinney (where the wedding actually was). I had never been there and soon realized how cute the little town is!!


Now on to the wedding...... it was beautiful and we were SOO excited to see all of our friends again! Megh was a beautiful bride and Ryne was basically a walking comedian the whole night... but what else is new. Here are some pics from the fun weekend!!
I have more weddings to blog about.... but I better do that later. I am missing some crucial stuff on this high quality tv show I'm watching right now... Reunion: Real Housewives of New York.
Team Bethenny all the way. =)



Yes... I am totally Team Bethanny! You looked beautiful at the wedding.
ReplyDelete